UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group company, provides network-based health and well-being benefits and services for employers and consumers nationwide. We use our strength, diversity and innovation to improve the lives of the more than 20 million people who receive our unique products and services. And our endless pursuit for excellence in everything we do extends to your career as well. Join us today for an inspired and purposeful mix of professional growth opportunities and personal rewards.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the development and management of a national Marketing Plan and budget to support growth and retention of UnitedHealthcare business in the Key Accounts, large group 100 - 5,000 employer groups, including:
- Understanding subsegments (employer groups ranging from 100 - 5000)
- Understanding subsegment buying patterns and trends (ASO and FI groups)
- Development and management of national marketing strategies to source, sell and retain business, including:
o Business-building and prospecting programs
o Broker and consultant development programs
o Customer relationship management programs
- Budget management and cost analysis
- Marketing professional with 8-10 years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in public sector or health care.
- Experience with market segmentation, market and competitive analysis, product development.
- Demonstrated marketing communications and understanding of basic and advanced marketing tactics and practices.
- Good interpersonal communication, presentation and relationship skills; persuasive with colleagues, management and clients.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to focus on bottom line.
- High energy, creative individual.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Master's Degree in Marketing or Healthcare a plus.Apply online, click here.