Chris Brogan, one of the most influential online trust and reputation consultants in the world, President of New Marketing Labs, and author of the New York Times bestseller, Trust Agents, will headline the event.
Event tickets cost: $95
Extended VIP tickets cost: $125, includes book Trust Agents, and VIP reception with author Chris Brogan
For more information and to register, visit /
Business owners, business leaders, those who must build personal brands, those who speak for and market new and established brands and entrepreneurs who must 'make their own game' for a living are encouraged to attend.
Reputation is based on trust. And today’s trust is being built online — in communities and social networks. Learn how to become a Trust Agent for yourself, your business and your industry—and be prepared to enter a whole new world of reputation-building. Attend Reputations and you will learn:
- How to understand and use the Web to build business in ways you haven't before
- How to understand and master non-currency-based economies
- How online trust-building is replacing mass media and outdated ways of marketing
- How to humanize your business and your brands, build loyal followers and connect directly with those important to your success
- How to spread influence faster, wider and deeper
The event will begin at 2 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 3 and will last 3 hours. VIP reception with Chris Brogan will follow the educational program.